Returns & Refunds
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- If an item has a security tag or brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- Beauty and cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
If you processed your order through our Klarna checkout please contact our friendly Customer Service to start your return.
Your returned item must to the brands warehouse where it was ordered from no later than 14 days after your delivery date. We recommend that you make your return within 7 days of your delivery date to ensure that it arrives at the relevant brand’s warehouse location within 14 days.
To book or create a return on a product without return label:
- Go to ’My account’ in any Settr-shop (icon to right corner in any influencer shop)
- Open the specific product by clicking ”More info” and select by clicking ”return”
- A pop-up where you can communicate to our fine customers service will be opened automatically. (at this moment we can only communicate in English or Swedish). Also if we can ‘t answer you right away, we will get back to you within 24h.
We will send you a confirmation email with all the details you’ll need to complete the return.
What happens next?
Prepare your package with the return documents enclosed in your order.
- Attach the Return Label, and a signed Return Note if you received one, to the outside of your order’s box or bag.
- Send it via the closest post office.
- You may be responsible for some or all cost connected to the return of a our Brand Partner.
Cancelling an order
Depending on where you live, you have a legal right to cancel your order under the Swedish Consumer Contracts Acts ("CCAs") or equivalent consumer legislation in the EU. This means that, during a certain cancellation period, if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep the purchased products, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the order. Once the products are returned to the relevant Partner you will receive a full refund, including the original delivery costs; however, you will be liable to arrange and cover the full cost of returning the order to the Partner.
Please view our Terms & Conditions for further information on cancelling an order under the CCAs or contact our Customer Service Advisors for assistance.